domingo, 20 de dezembro de 2009

nothing to lose -


'I figured there's nothing to lose
I need to get some perspective on these words
Before I write them down
You're an island and my ship is running ground
I could tear your apart, but it won't break anything that we are, we are
Every single day that I can breathe, you changed my philosophy, I'm never gonna let you pass me by
So don't say your goodbyes, you know its better that way
We won't break, we won't die, it's just a moment of change
All we are, all we are, is everything that's right
All we need, all we need, our love is at a bind (...)'



Ai to melosa hoje mesmo, to de TPM hoje mesmo, to nhénhé hoje mesmo, to explosiva hoje mesmo, to cansada e cheia de dor hoje mesmo.
Tudo contribuindo para que eu ouça música que me deixem ainda mais afundada na TPM mania.

Nenhum comentário: