segunda-feira, 4 de janeiro de 2010

the sad healing song


Estava ouvindo umas músicas agora antes de ir pro serviço, atualizando meu MP4, e quando esta que será postada aí embaixo tocou, eu lembrei de muitas coisas que me fizeram sorrir.

Por mais que doa um pouco. Ainda coloca um sorriso nos meus lábios.


Espero qeu escutem e gostem. Beijos






'If all the flowers faded away
And if all the storm clouds decided to stay
Then you would find me each hour the same
She is tomorrow and I am today
And if right is leaving I'd rather be wrong

She is the sunlight and the sun is gone

If loving her is a heartache for me
And if holding her means that I have to bleed
Then I am the martyr and love is to blame
She is the healing and I am the pain
She lives in a daydream where I don't belong

She is the sunlight and the sun is gone

And it will take this life of regret
For my heart to learn to forget
Tomorrow will be as it always has been
And I will fall to her again
For I know I've come too close
Cause if right is leaving I'd rather be wrong

She is the sunlight and the sun is gone
She is the sunlight and the sun is gone'


She is the sunlight - Trading Yesterday


Um comentário:

Beatriz Baldessarini disse...

'And it will take this life of regret
For my heart to learn to forget'

Essa parte me fez pensar... Levaria uma vida, ou mais que uma e eu provavelmente não esqueceria o Grégori. Enfim, bela musica. Te amo rose.