sábado, 2 de janeiro de 2010

songs in my head


Estava navegando na internet a procura de novas músicas e vou postar abaixo as que mais gostei



'There's something in your eyes
Is everything alright?
You look up to the sky

You long for something more darling
Give me your right hand
I think I understand
Follow me and you will never have to wish again

I know that after tonight
You don't have to look up at the stars
No, no, no, no
I know by the end of tonight
You don't have to look up at the stars
And I know that if the love is alright
You don't have to look up at the stars...' ♪

Justin Nozuka - After Tonight


'...I try to move on but your perfect way
Has got this little chind asking why
But this world keep sppining
As my heart stop beating
Is there still no room inside

Oh! You've got me down on my knees
Oh! In my mind I can see
How perfect everything could be
But you won't give us a try

But if I could change your mind
How would you want me?
Would you say you need me?
Cause I need you now
Boyce Avenue - Change your mind


'...You left a mark
I wear it proudly on my chest
Above my heart
To Remind me that I feel the best

When I'm with you
To me everything is effortless
You know its true
My eyes are painted with regret and I don't need it
Cuz I'm walkin down this road alone and figured all
I'm thinking bout is you, is you my love...' ♪

Jason Reeves & Colbie Caillat - Droplets


'...Now I don’t know where to go
And who to turn to
It has always been you
But I don’t wanna lose you
Not this way

I’m not even sure if it’s real what I feel
But I know that I need you
(...)
What if we fail
What if what if
It doesn’t work out
What if what if
Thinking about
What if what if...' ♪

Esmée Denters - What if


Espero que tenham gostado das de hoje :D
Amanhã mais :) muah muah
:*

Nenhum comentário: